What We Offer
1. Wright Marine are a leading yacht delivery company. We are experienced in all manner of sail and powerboats, regardless of age or size. We have skippers and crew who are able to utilise their years of skill and knowledge to ensure your vessel is delivered in safest and most efficient manner possible.
2. Wright Marine's Sail Now option ensures your vessel is ready to go when you are. We understand time is precious and preparing and maintaining a vessel can be a time consuming process. We can take the pressure off with a variety of options including liaison with marine trade professionals to ensure your vessels maintenance is undertaken on time and in budget.
3. Many of Wright Marines leading skippers are also RYA qualified instructors, we have team members that are qualified in every RYA discipline from Dinghy sailing through to Yachtmaster Instructors. We are able to advise on all manner of training needs and can work with you to help you overcome any training related challenges you may have. Through our network of partnerships with RYA recognised training centres we can arrange courses at preferential rates on your behalf.
4. Crew supply is at the heart of what we do, all our skippers are commercially endorsed yachtmasters. We only use skippers of the highest calibre. All crew members are selected based on qualifications and references ensuring your vessel is delivered by crews with years of seamanship. Due to the unique nature of yacht delivery we ensure a wide variety of skills within crews and specifically seek to contract crews with a mixture of skills and abilities including vessel handling, engineering and local navigational knowledge.
5. Satellite Tracking & Vessel Safety Equipment - The safety of your yacht delivery is as important to you as it is to us. We offer the option to track the progress of your delivery anywhere in the world. In addition we have the ability to organise any additional safety equipment which may be required to ensure the safe arrival of your vessel at its intended location.